S-10 Forum banner

non Toubo with a boost gauge

7K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  blades 
#1 ·
Any way to hook up a boost gauge on a non turbo truck and make it look like it is working? Just a thought/trick:flipoff:

#4 · (Edited)
Da Shoe said:
but it will make the gauge work correct? I have a brand new boost gauge and i wanna use it in my truck if i can get it to work. What ya gotta hook it to. I have a 98 S-10.
yeah it will work correct...but it will not read boost...it will stop at zero...any vac line in the truck should work...but dude really...i dont think its worth it...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#5 ·
um please don't just sell it or something

#12 ·
All these people are lame, dont get discouraged by them. You can hook up your boost gauge to just about any vacuum line UNDER the hood, not ones inside the cab, because those are on a check valve. Look for one that is right off the intake manifold, those will provide the best reading.

#13 ·
ha i think people misunderstood your post. at first it seemed like u shoudl go ask some civic guys but now i think we all relize your gettin the turbo and just want to do this because u cant wait dont be discouraged by the flame.... bunch of haters... i tell you what.... screw u guys im goin home

#14 ·
jm_2thow said:
ha i think people misunderstood your post. at first it seemed like u shoudl go ask some civic guys but now i think we all relize your gettin the turbo and just want to do this because u cant wait dont be discouraged by the flame.... bunch of haters... i tell you what.... screw u guys im goin home
I wanna go home too. But I am stuck at work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.