S-10 Forum banner

no shyt for this post please........

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Dj Fx 
#1 ·
in a hurry, about to make a transaction, no time to search. someone laying out on 18s tell me if 235/40/18s will lay out without modding te fenders?

#2 · (Edited)
No, I had to remove my inner fenders with 225/40/18's And I'm sitting about 1/2" from laying up front because i'm sitting on my fenders, I need to notch the insides of them.

Also, how wide are the 18's that you want? Mine are 7.5. If you go with like a 7, you might be ok, you'll need a rim that has a 4.5bs on it, then you should clear the fender.

#3 ·
well, they are 18x8, and they are off of an infinity. they are the universal 5 lug, and the only reason that i am so apt. to get them is that the kid only wants like 300 for them. he lost his job.

#7 ·
great, thanks, im getting nitto 215/35/18s, do they look gay? and will the rims fir right on my s10? you guys are awesome

#8 ·
They Won't look gay, but you better know your streets and know how to drive, because you hit a hole that you don't expect and you'll crush the rim. 215-35's have a very small sidewall, and if you don't know how to drive the truck properly with it that small, it'll bend the rim.

#12 ·
I don't know what the bolt pattern on an Infinity is, but I would bet money that the wheels don't bolt up. The universal bolt pattern is universal to FWD cars, not trucks. Even if they did bolt on, the backspacing will be WAY off.

#15 ·
Hotrod406 said:
I don't know what the bolt pattern on an Infinity is, but I would bet money that the wheels don't bolt up. The universal bolt pattern is universal to FWD cars, not trucks. Even if they did bolt on, the backspacing will be WAY off.

could i get more info on this guys, mabeyand some testimonials or something.:twiggss:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.