S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what members offroad their s-10's, i know i do.....just thought id drop a line, im new..........and yes, this site kicks @ss!

here is my baby, and man nice to see it kinda clean for once!
check it out at www.chaumo.com

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
scott samuel said:
just wondering what members offroad their s-10's, i know i do.....just thought id drop a line, im new..........and yes, this site kicks @ss!

here is my baby, and man nice to see it kinda clean for once!
check it out at www.chaumo.com
yeah we have some off roadin members for sure , im not one but can still apreciate a nice big 4x4 when i see one and you deffinately have a nice one :thumbup:

btw nice site too :thumbup:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the site doesnt work??

im gonna try to get some better pics of my rig in action, flexin, etc...my friend justin made the www.chaumo.com site
Make sure to check it all out, it is only a month old so it is still small but all the links should work. MAKE SURE to apply to chaumo and we will get pics up of your truck as soon as the members only site takes off!! Does anybody have any research on a solif front axle swap? I have been looking at this for a while and have not found many 'how to' articles on the subject. Where are some pics of any raised s-10's??
Thanks Scott Samuel

·
Registered
6 Posts
i sent you a private message but you haven't responded. i'm not sure whats wrong with it and why it won't go through but. you can try going to ezboard.com and looking for thme on there. thats where there bbs is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts