S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, looking for some companies that sell good no notch tie rods

I'm running 24's and I already have a notch for the tie rods cut out, the notch itself was able to lay 22s

or any suggestions as well, I don't want to re-do the notch for a bigger one, for fear of weakening the frame, the notch for the rods is about 1.5'' or so deep (top to bottom)

I know barely legal sells a pair

should i just replace all of my steering stuff? what have people done

·
Mine Drags The Ground
836 Posts
Slappy got his idea from me and they work great i think!!!!!

·
REMOTIVATED
479 Posts
Don't order them from barley legal. If you want some like that click on the Michigan metal works link above they are very similar to the blf ones but you will get them....Hahaha. The guy that runs mmw worked for barley legal before they went down hill. His forum name is ZEROpsi I'm not sure how much he's on here tho

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man....Im from oHio i dont know I can do business with a Michigan man =P, okay so what do these rods cost? they are for s10s correct? and anthing else I may need to know?

·
Registered
223 Posts
silverstarcustoms.com check them out...got mine from there and i love them...they will lay 22s and are like 90 bucks or so free shippin...

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
REMOTIVATED
479 Posts
I think the silverstar ones are just bent stock ends. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it a while back also. Not saying they don't work just throwing it out there. I'm gonna order Mmw ones when I start on my other truck cause they are pretty Hahaha

·
<> Severed Ties <>
761 Posts
silverstarcustoms.com check them out...got mine from there and i love them...they will lay 22s and are like 90 bucks or so free shippin...
you are correct, im running these and for the price they are great and they do work

I think the silverstar ones are just bent stock ends. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it a while back also.
lol and....?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill e-mail MMW, and see if I can get some money knocked off, coz i dont need them powercoated, im painting my truck frame. thanks everyone!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a set from Taylor at MMW also along with his flat plate uppers. I have yet to install them but I have nothing but good about his products. They do come with the tie rod ends attached also so thats maybe why they are a little more pricey.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just bought a set from Taylor at Michigan metal works and mine were $218 shipped, powdercoated any color I want. They should be here tomorrow morn

·
REMOTIVATED
479 Posts
And Maybe the OP wants more info on them so they will search and find the thread. Nothing more was just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lookin like MMW I need these to lay 4s, I have a notch already that layed 22s with out no-notch rods

TUCKN24S

·
MichiganMetalWorks.com
2,531 Posts
I can do the notchless tie rods in raw metal as well, it saves you 10$ off the price.

I dont get on here much, sorry guys. If you need anything just shoot me an email to [email protected] , or you can allways catch me at streetsource.com in my 50 page thread lol. I just sell parts to way too wide of a variety of trucks, and SSM seems to be a good melting pot of all of them, allways will love the S10forum, been here since 01 haha.

Taylor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.