S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get some nice lookin ones that wont kill my wallet? i'd say anything under $150?
i'd settle for AVS but that's last resort as it's kinda ugly lookin. i dont want something flashy but i want a bit more out of it's appearance, that AND the fact that just about everyone i know down here who is runnin N2 has that bracket or the double one from eksteniv...

any suggestions? i'd love to make my own but i can't, no way no how.
anyone wanna make me one?

·
NOW TUCKIN' 20'S
1,961 Posts
i make brackets but it wont be a quick thing b/c i can only use the waterjets for "personal reasons" on saturdays. and this saturday im busy shaving my gas lid and mirrors

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey that one is nice!

and i didn't know ekstenive carried single ones? i logged on to their site and only saw a pic of a double tank bracket.. how much was the single?

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and thanks for the replies guys, anymore suggestions?

·
it's a french bulldog
413 Posts
03 S10 eXtreme said:
hey that one is nice!

and i didn't know ekstenive carried single ones? i logged on to their site and only saw a pic of a double tank bracket.. how much was the single?
got it for a gift from my girl, but if i remember correctly it was between 100 and 125??

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn what a great girlffriend.

how did she order it? they dont show much on their site..

thanks

·
it's a french bulldog
413 Posts
03 S10 eXtreme said:
damn what a great girlffriend.

how did she order it? they dont show much on their site..

thanks
yeah, i pick it out, she pays for it sometimes!!
i just sent an e-mail to them asking for some pics/prices there, spoke with a guy named mitch, real cool guy, e-mail him i'm sure he can get you some pics of the single

1 - 20 of 24 Posts