S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
<Severed TIES>
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i know this isnt the place for this but i am having a hard time finding tubular arms for a hardbody any suggestoins??? Maybe suicide doors would like to make some?????

·
Registered
317 Posts
well can't go with byc's anymore. a lot of guys on nissanminis are running kustomwerks arms but they are looking more and more like byc everyday. a lot of guys are waiting and waiting on their arms. other than that i don't know who else makes them.

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
maybe cando makes a set? they just started making arms for a bunch of different models

·
DTC built
1,300 Posts
Yea the kustomwerks arms are really nice. I have a set for the dime and have a set for a dakota and tacoma at the garage and they are both great quality.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
the s10 arms are what we are working on now. i just bought another hardbody a couple weeks ago. maybe i can find time to peep under the hood and bang 1 set out. have to check out the complications first.

jason

·
Registered
317 Posts
Jason if you ever make Hardbody arms I will buy a set right away, and I'm sure a lot of guys from nissanmini's would as well!

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
optikal said:
Jason if you ever make Hardbody arms I will buy a set right away, and I'm sure a lot of guys from nissanmini's would as well!
except all those dudes who are "just made because we drive nissans"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
laughs for days on that one... whoever posted that, seriously made my day. inter-mini-truckin drama.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
it started with some guys at nissanminis.com bitchn about SD.com's customer service, thatll be so funny to see them crawl back to jason for his hardbody arms, after they bitched so hard about how the companys going downhill and about how everyone here on s10forum is riding on the sd.com cock....

·
I'm cool.
1,120 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
the s10 arms are what we are working on now. i just bought another hardbody a couple weeks ago. maybe i can find time to peep under the hood and bang 1 set out. have to check out the complications first.

jason
I'd definately buy a set also Jason. I'm gonna be looking for some soon and I dont' wanna have to deal with the waiting game, so it would be awesome if you made some.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Onelownismo said:
I'd definately buy a set also Jason. I'm gonna be looking for some soon and I dont' wanna have to deal with the waiting game, so it would be awesome if you made some.
would you want them made to factory spec?

·
<Severed TIES>
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dude you are a king as far as factory spec im not sure just want to get rid of some of this camber... if you make a set i want em...

·
<Severed TIES>
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Agreed camber is the shit but this thing bout touches rim // \\ we made a set for my buddies ranger and i swear to god laid out it has like 2degrees negative camber..

Attachments

·
<Severed TIES>
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Jason, its been a while did you ever come up with anything on those hardbody arms?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts