S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
working at 145bpm
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im doing this because feedback is apparently a big thing here:

ok, me and this guy havent made any transactions, and im sure everyone will jump my case because "he is a good guy", but ohwell.. this dude had a motor for sale on here.. apparently he is moving and needed to get rid of it, well a couple people reply to his ad and so i did and no reply in the ad.. i called the number he left twice, first time no answer and i leave a voice mail to give me a call back, second time i called was a couple days later because i never got a call back, well someone answers and they say i have the wrong number and hang up real quick.. but i could have sworn the name on the voice mail said "this is nick leave a message" or something similar, but i am pretty sure it said nick atleast, people said to send him an email.. so i did on the 13th.. no reply.. just today i tried to find the for sale thread for it to check to see if anything had happened.. well i couldnt find it, it had been removed.. luckily i had it saved and he has removed it!... now then, this guy has been online, and he even started a thread yesterday:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/members/nickzigaitis/

so what the **** is the deal here? you had a motor you want to sale? many people interested, i even have the money in my wallet for it, and was willing to spend the extra $150 or so for gas to pick it up and load it..

i would atleast like a response to my ****ing email, or a reason why it was takin down, even if it was supposed to open for a week.. i mean throw me a frickin bone here..

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
:blaugh:

·
working at 145bpm
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oooh, yeah that makes sense.. so lets ignore everyone.. as i said, everyone will jump my case because he is "such a good guy" but if anyone else did it, they wouid be all over him.

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
oooh, yeah that makes sense.. so lets ignore everyone.. as i said, everyone will jump my case because he is "such a good guy" but if anyone else did it, they wouid be all over him.
i have never dealt/talked with nick. i have no opinion of him good or bad. You're complaining because he hasn't sold his engine...and he deleted the ad, so he obviously didn't want to sell it. simple solution....since you have cash in hand....find another one. :idea:

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
First off. Kiss my ass with that shit. I don't know who you are. Cause you didn't get a motor you're gonna cry cause someone didn't come pat you on the ass and say, "Sorry sweetie the motor was sold, better luck next time". Cry a fking river with that shit. If thats the case then I'm gonna start a thread on every guy I tried to contact about buying stuff on the forum. hell, we'll do that for everytime Craiglist didn't work for ya or everytime I lose an aution on Ebay. Jesus man. Grow a pair of fking nads, lose the vagina between your legs and wipe yoru tears. The motor was sold locally.

Next time you want to spout shit, contact me first (vigilantly) before opening your god damn mouth. I get a lot of pms about glassing or this and that. think you're the first guy to not get answered back...............NO.

Good day.

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
I think I pissed myself damn near laughing the whole way home from work.Who the fukk is this guy? Never the less. I'd hate to see his reaction when he click the refresh button a zillion times on Ebay trying to beat out the highest bidder at the last second of an auction.Dude, you are a piece of work. That shit was priceless.Sorry. Better luck next time. Bottom of the soda cap says "play-again"

·
working at 145bpm
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
try contacting you? are you ****ing stupid? I CALLED THE NUMBER TWICE AND SENT YOU AN EMAIL AND YOU NEVER RETURNED THEM RETARD!

the point is, you should follow your ad and try contacting the people that showed interest in it, and then let them know the motor is no longer for sale or has been sold.

sure you guys will jump my case because im "newer" but the point is, if it was anyone else, you wouldnt do that.. and me grow some balls? please....

·
DeXtreme on 20/22's
4,494 Posts
try contacting you? are you ****ing stupid? I CALLED THE NUMBER TWICE AND SENT YOU AN EMAIL AND YOU NEVER RETURNED THEM RETARD!

the point is, you should follow your ad and try contacting the people that showed interest in it, and then let them know the motor is no longer for sale or has been sold.

sure you guys will jump my case because im "newer" but the point is, if it was anyone else, you wouldnt do that.. and me grow some balls? please....
do they put you on "suicide alert" when the gas station runs out of your favorite drink? seriously, just because he didn't follow up doesn't mean you need to make a thread bitching about it.

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
oh ok, i guess member reports arent as important as they are made out to be.. thats fine..
No......they aren't. Why you cry'n about shit so much.And lets reflect on what you said earlier with a question. Does Walmart or Sears or any fuking store send you a letter notifying you of shit? Like when you missed the chance to buy your tampons cause they were sold out? Get the fukk out of here with that shit. If you don't get a response from me about it...............then move the fukk on. Don't start a thread like the bitch you are to cry and complain and attempt to smear my name through the mudd. I said it once, I meant it, I'll say it again with the same infliction..................Kiss My Ass With That Shit. Here is the cliffnotes for those stepping in.basically, its all very simple. You didn't buy shit......I don't owe you shit..........you have no need to say shit.There.........sums it up in a nutshell. You have any idea how many times I've sold shit on the forum or built fiberglass shit for people? Lets just say it paid for my ride and I'm proud of that. Did every sale go well.........fukk no. Did people try to low ball me on shit.......fukk yeah.........did people not pay.........ahh yeah been there too. Now in any of those situations did I ever post a thread crying like a bitch cause someone wouldn't buy what I was selling.........no. Good day and don't miss the sale at Walmart for the femenine products..............but if you do.........they'll send you a letter to apologize. God damn girls these days.

·
Registered
377 Posts
What a bunch of smug ****ers.

·
Super Moderator
16,419 Posts
Seriously, step off this this sh!t son. Pretty lame to start a thread about NOT buying something.

Am I jumping your case? No, stating my opinion. Dont start a thread if you cant handle the backlash when the majority feels that YOU are in the wrong capn' crybaby.

Consumer/member reports are for the transactions that are completed (follow me on this simpleton)

To put it in terms you can understand, once a transaction is completed, it's nice for a member to add the positive or negative feedback on the transaction that was completed (there's that word again).

Ask yourself a few simple questions here:

1.) Did you purchase an item from him? no
2.) Does he owe you a PM/Phone Call/Email/telegram? no
3.) Did he rip you off? no

1 - 20 of 72 Posts