S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Awesome User
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys..

heres the deal, the dude that lives next to me.. is a total asshat.. I was letting off firecrackers in my yard and he comes to the edge of my yard and his, and goes hey.. "your scaring my dogs" I had just lit the last ones i was letting off anyhow.. so I stop, well our drive way goes right by his house, as ours is a dead end... well I park up the drive way beside his garage (our driveway goes right by the side of his garage) when I cut gras... well, he bitches all the time, and he never comes down here, no reason, its our driveway... the last person that lived here.. moved because he was tired of all he problems and whut not. Well, we put up a fence between our place and his back yard... we were anyways.. but now he's all bitchy because he doesn't like it.. well, there is a problem.. he has all kinds of shit, in his backyard! a truck with a snowplow on it, about 4 1/2 foot from our fence a junky building.. stupid dog pen, broke riding lawnmower.. crap and whut not.. i'll take pics now if wanted.. anyhow.. anything we can do to have this stupid ugly shit removed? it makes our place look like hell... we do not live in city limits soo... Thx guys

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i hate shitty neighbors. i'd definitely start taking photos and send them to the city (or if you're out of limits the county). send them a letter, even the same letter with the same photos once a week for a month, then step it up to twice a week for the next month until they do something about it.

if that doesn't work start poisoning his dogs, fcuk with his house and kill his lawn.

·
Hen oida hoti ouden oida
2,271 Posts
check with your local Zoning or code enforcement office. They often have rules that do not allow such clutter..... if worst comes to worst, contact a realtor.... they know all the tricks to get eyesores removed to increase the possibility of selling a house....

·
drugz kil brane selz
8,444 Posts
im sure theres an ordinance against that kinda stuff. i know a car cant sit in a yard w/o tags and such so there has to be something like that that can help u.

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
yea, i know here you can file complaints and they will make you clean your yard/cut your grass. now in the ghettos they dont give a fk. this is just the neibhor hoods. outside the city

·
Registered
630 Posts
ok feed the dogs antifreeze and burn the shady building and **** his wife nufff sed

·
part-timer
4,322 Posts
The best way of getting rid of a bad neighbor I have seen was a bartendder at my work bought his neihbors house so he wouldnt have to deal with them anymore.

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
definitely go to a city meeting. and discuss it. if you file a complaint usualyl they can take care of it. because shit like that will actually bring down your property value.

·
I <3 Primer
892 Posts
i say you should make a bunch of this stuff that they talk about in the anarchists cookbook....it said you can put it on the hood of a car and lite it....it will burn through the hood, the engine block,and even through the pavement below. so use your imagination with that....and if all of your attempts fail just screw his wife and pee in her butt.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts