S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Guys Just letting you know all in advance that Newmatics website ( store ) will be closed from 10/26/2010 - 11/09/2010 going out of US. We will be back online on 11/10/2010. You guys can place orders on 10th of November and all orders will be shipped from following Monday on Normal shipping schedule i.e will be shipped in 24 -48 hrs of orders received.

Guys again we are not shutting down or something just going out for some business deal for two weeks. Thought its better to inform S10 guys in advance then some guessing.......:):cool:. By the way for those who buy from our e bay store. It will be closed as well. Do not want customers to keep on waiting for stuff so its better to shutdown then bad service. What do you think???

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
where ya going?[/quote

Nothing but just trying to expand little bit in business ...i hope it will be a good vacation as well as good trip...not going to china for sure .....:D
I think its always better to inform customers well in advance so they do not get a wrong impression and can plan their stuff in advance , also no bad service or orders lingering for weeks.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey! Guys Just letting you know all in advance that Newmatics website ( store ) will be closed from 10/26/2010 - 11/09/2010 going out of US. We will be back online on 11/10/2010. You guys can place orders on 10th of November and all orders will be shipped from following Monday on Normal shipping schedule i.e will be shipped in 24 -48 hrs of orders received.

Guys again we are not shutting down or something just going out for some business deal for two weeks. Thought its better to inform S10 guys in advance then some guessing.......:):cool:. By the way for those who buy from our e bay store. It will be closed as well. Do not want customers to keep on waiting for stuff so its better to shutdown then bad service. What do you think???

Guys! Website is closed now and will open back on 11/11/2010. Thanks for your support

1 - 9 of 9 Posts