S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got some decent pics of my truck, my buddy put them on his website, heres the link http://www.geocities.com/tubatom6/dans_truck i've been trying (with no luck) to have somebody photoshop the rear pic with caddy tails, and with shaved tails/supras at the top of the gate...(or anything else someone may think looks good) cause this is gonna be my next big mod, any help would be appreciated, otherwise, tell me what you guys think! thanks

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
wow

that is a sic truck you have there!:uhoh: i love the stepside beds, that is the only thing i wish was different about my truck.:cry: how hard was it to tuck those wheels with that stepside any how? probably not that bad cause they are 17's?:confused:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot man, yeah i definately like te stepside too. i have no problem with the wheels in front and definately no problem with the rear, my understanding is that with the stepside (and maybe even the fleetside) you can lay frame with 20's in the rear (which is what i'd like to do once i finish everything else) by the way, are you anywhere near escalon? i just showed there on saturday with a crew called "pharcyde" it was a lot of fun, they were really cool

1 - 3 of 3 Posts