S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Dig Or Die=I Die
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hope you change your mind soon. That site can use more performance projects and knowledge.

·
Dig Or Die=I Die
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow, that place went to hell quick. Do not regret my choice in the least.

Get a new PCM in yet?
I have no idea WTF is going on over there and have no clue what the hell they are even talking about. Not sure at all what it's over or what started it.

The pcm is being shipped to Shawn and he's going to try to put my VIN# in it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No I'm not sure. I do know that Xtreme80 (Shawn) has the 6106 in his 03. I was just going off of that and what part number pcms they have for certain years at rock auto. When I search 03-04 Blazers no 0411s popped up. I thought it was the same when searching 01s. So I assumed that's how it went. My mistake. Maybe it's true for the Blazer and not the truck? IDK. Either way I think I can use any of the pcms that came in an s s-series.. I haven't found anything that says I can't yet.

I have the pin outs for both a 0411 and a 6106 and need to compared them. Procrastination is stopping from finding out what the differences are in the pins....
If you happen to have the pin outs from 6106 to 0411 that would be help for me as I am doing this swap so to speak on my blazers thanks

·
Administrator
21,783 Posts
If you happen to have the pin outs from 6106 to 0411 that would be help for me as I am doing this swap so to speak on my blazers thanks
Check the date of last activity...he hasn't been on in 3 years. Start your own thread and ask your question.

Closed

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.