S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Im broke but im tryin...
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i'm gonna be baggin my truck here within the next couple of months and all i've come up with for sure is that i want my setup decently quick, to have a lil bit of play time, to be able to hit S/S w/o worryin and that i'm buyin Jason's 5-link rear kit and his front bag cups. I'm not exactly sure what kind or how to go about the front bags, valves, tank(s), compressor(s), line size, ect....so if anybody has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks for any help u can give....later

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
My best advice is too look around at what is currently goin on in the forum... read peoples posts, and see what they got goin, and how they like it.

If you want a suggestion... heres mine:
Airlift 2b6 bags up front, 2b7's in the rear
two 5 gallon tanks, or a 12 gallon tanks
two viair 450c compressors
1/2" line
1/2" front fill valves, and 3/8" valves for the rest of the setup (dump valves, and rear fill valves)
10 switch box

·
Im broke but im tryin...
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What 2b7's would be the best...the dual port 2600's i'm guessin? And about the valves...any brand in mind? I hear different stories about different companies and i'm not too sure which is true.

·
Central Kentucky Tech
431 Posts
I have 1/2" ARO lifts & 3/8" SMC dumps from Larry. Love em`, never had a problem.

·
Im broke but im tryin...
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks for the advice guys, i think i'm gonna go wit jason's 5 link, his cups and the 2b6s up front, a 12 gallon tank, SMC valves, the Viair 450s, and the 1/2" line...now all i need to do is get it all and figure out how to hook everything up...haha

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
undrcnstns10 said:
Well thanks for the advice guys, i think i'm gonna go wit jason's 5 link, his cups and the 2b6s up front, a 12 gallon tank, SMC valves, the Viair 450s, and the 1/2" line...now all i need to do is get it all and figure out how to hook everything up...haha
hookin it up wont be a problem. you have plenty of people here on the forum just eager as hell to help, and you can call me up if your stumped on something.

·
Im broke but im tryin...
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, well thanks to all u guys...and jason since ur the expert, how does that setup sound...(minus the fact i'll be buyin most of it from u)...haha

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
undrcnstns10 said:
Alright, well thanks to all u guys...and jason since ur the expert, how does that setup sound...(minus the fact i'll be buyin most of it from u)...haha
if you get time tomorrow just give me a shout on the telly. ill bust out some factoids for ya.

812-782-3581
jason

·
Im broke but im tryin...
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright, i'll do that...anytime in mind u want me to give ya a call? I'm in Mississippi, not too sure if that's same time or not...to late to think

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
undrcnstns10 said:
alright, i'll do that...anytime in mind u want me to give ya a call? I'm in Mississippi, not too sure if that's same time or not...to late to think
call right now. it may just be the best time. 812-782-3581

·
Im broke but im tryin...
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh, i would but not at the house right now....how bout same time tomorrow?

·
Im broke but im tryin...
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright, i'll call ya at 7:30 my time tomorrow

1 - 15 of 15 Posts