S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright im new to this site but deffinitly can learn alot!

I have a 2002 S10 with 17" rims and dropped. I cant stand the bench seat of the standard cab, and it kills my back. I am looking into racing seats or an alternitive to the bench.

what seats do you guys recommend? and what kind of trouble am i looking at? looking for something grey/black to match my interior

thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
you can go with a set of the stock buckets like i have. i switched from a bench to the buckets in my 2000 and they just bolted right up. You can also use seats from a cavi but youll need to put the bucket seat brackets onto those seats.. the possibilities are endless it all just depends on what you want

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im looking for more of a aggressive racing seat, and i dont want to mess with a center console or anything like that. i saw a few quality seats on ebay that peaked my interest, if i were to buy those i would have to buy the brackets as well?

i just dont want to buy a set of seats and be stuck with a set that dont fit my truck

·
Blazin on 8!
1,782 Posts
I don't know what the hell you'll do if you don't wanna mess with a center console! When you take out the bench, you take out EVERYTHING in the center of your truck! With nothing there, it wouldn't look complete. Some people use Cavi seats, some Sunfire, Blazer, Camaro, etc. Whatever you do, you'll need something in between the seats. Good luck!

:tup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts