S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to all of this so I was wondering if anyone could answer a question of mine.

I want my truck to have a lowered stance when driving it without scraping all of the time. When I'm parked or just sitting somewhere, I want to be able to lower it to the ground like front then back or side then side. I know that it can be done and was wondering if this is what is reffered to as bagging.

If it is could you explain how it got this name, what all parts I would need, are there complete kits I can buy and have installed and how much would it cost to do this. Also, would I buy a lowering kit and the other kit seperate or would they come as a package.

If you could, point me to some webpages where I can find out more.

Thank you

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
bagging- air bags. they came from big rigs. if you look at a tractor trailor you can see the air bags under. air bags can raise and lower your truck like you want. there are many people who have this. i'm looking into it myself. air ride is a big name and air lift. pic up a magazine and you'll see many ads. read some of the other posts asking about bags, maybe you can start pickin up ideas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts