S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup:
I just wanted to introduce myself from Missouri with my "newly acquired " 2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup. My husband and I purchased her on 12-15-01. She is pewter with the Graphite interior. The only two dsadvantages of our truck is that it is a 4-Cylinder and a 2WD. Other than that, we love her! She has 26,194 miles when we took delivery!
That is my story an I'm stickin to it!
:bah:

·
2 Da Xtreme
360 Posts
C H E V Y BO W T I E.............!

:thumbup: Wecome to the Board..........!
sounds like a nice truck.....!
where in Mo.?
IL here Near St.LOuis...........!:thumbup:

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Welcome aboard

2wd's are good too!!!:uhoh:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
fetuss10 said:
Welcome to the forum. I need to find a wife that loves my truck as much as I do.

2 of my best female friends dig mini trucks (not as much as I but still) I'm dating one of them so its almost like a wife (not really but still..) :evilg:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Need to find a truck that loves my wife LOL. J/K he drives it more than I do. Welcome and good luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am also new

sup all....i am also new to the forum i am located in sullivan, mo. originally from granite city IL. just wanted to say hey :D

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Re: I am also new

4bangin99 said:
sup all....i am also new to the forum i am located in sullivan, mo. originally from granite city IL. just wanted to say hey :D

Welcome, I'm also from MO, Kansas City..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some aswers to some questions you all may have

I live about 20 miles west of St. Louis! Again, I love my S-10! I will agree that there is nothing wrong with a 2WD, but it has a better resale value when it is bought and traded (or sold outright). Is there any way to add a little power/performance without greatly decreasing the gas mileage. Again, I got the 2.2L
engine!
;)

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome to the board! hope we can assist you in anything you might need!:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts