S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some bad news, I had a wreck in my Blazer X on thursday night. I went to pass a guy in a 2003 Toyota Tacoma and as I got up beside him he wanted to make a left turn into the side of me. I went in a ditch and he managed to stay on the road. It F*cked up my whole front end and the right side and probably some damage under the body from where I hit a concrete drain pipe. The whole left side of his truck is trashed from the fender all the way back to the tail lamp, thanks to the cheap jap metal I got ticked for passing on a double yellow line, and I admit that it was my fault. So, I guess thats a good reason to put the Envoy front clip on it, right? At least I have a reason to do it now if it doesnt total out. I think his truck is going to total too b/c of the bed and cab damage. I hope to have pics up soon, it is already at the body shop that is going to fix it and I dont know if he has already tore it down or not. But I will keep you guys updated.

Pics can be seen at http://redxtremeblazer.4t.com/photo.html

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am still planning on selling it after I get it back, I have it at a respectable body shop that guarantees their work for life. Most of the damage is cosmetic nothing important was hurt any.

·
Day: Geek - Night: Nerd
337 Posts
Xblazer01 said:
I am still planning on selling it after I get it back, I have it at a respectable body shop that guarantees their work for life. Most of the damage is cosmetic nothing important was hurt any.
If you do not mind me asking, what happened?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should have the Blazer X back sometime today with the new Envoy front end, I will get some pics and post them tonight or tomorrow sometime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts