S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just got off the phone with John from Nitrous Warehouse. I am going to get the NX system for the 4.3's with the Gen X2 setup with the purge.

There are still some items I need to purchase first, but hopefully I can have everything in and installed by the end of Sept.. but that kinda sucks because then winter starts and I can't do anything racing wise till spring, but that's ok gives me time to get my drag radials, and wheels and hard top bed cover.. and some other doo dads..

well if anyone's got any advive please let me know

Tony you have been a great help..

Rhino

·
the youngest has been
4,358 Posts
LOL...WTF. 6 years later he finally gets a reponse. Hey, better late than never.
Joel
well rhinos truck got a lot of n20 and im prety sure its still tickin

even after an engine bay fire or 2

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
dont blow ur shit up

lol thats a funny first post. NITROUS IS FLAMABLE BYE ITS SELF NITROUS WILL BLOW YOUR SHIT UP AUTOMATICALLY LIKE PAUL WALKERS CAR!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!:rolleyes:

·
Starting from scratch...
3,349 Posts
lol thats a funny first post. NITROUS IS FLAMABLE BYE ITS SELF NITROUS WILL BLOW YOUR SHIT UP AUTOMATICALLY LIKE PAUL WALKERS CAR!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!:rolleyes:
:haha: Will it be a Blue/Green flame like when the Green eclipse blows up in the first movie, or Green/Yellow like when the Lancer blows up in the second one?

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
:haha: Will it be a Blue/Green flame like when the Green eclipse blows up in the first movie, or Green/Yellow like when the Lancer blows up in the second one?
god damn right. its a baby killer.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
I just smoked a bowl on the way home from work and my grammar isn't nearly as bad as yours.

BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
aka "Toe Guillotine"
1,502 Posts
hahahhaha u guys are fukin duechbags except for the 4door dude ur cool

1 - 20 of 21 Posts