S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
pimpin an 87
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im 17 and have not got it yet but im getting a 87 s10.Ive owned a 88 maxima(My tuner car),87 nissan hardbody(Slammed to the ground.Couldn't leave sonics parkinlot because I would get stuck.)Now im getting in like 2 or 3 weeks im getting a s10(My first ever).Its a friend of mines dads old work truck.Anyways im wanting to bagg it...

·
UNBANNED BITCHES!!
2,007 Posts
Drop_N_Destroy said:
Hey im 17 and have not got it yet but im getting a 87 s10.Ive owned a 88 maxima(My tuner car),87 nissan hardbody(Slammed to the ground.Couldn't leave sonics parkinlot because I would get stuck.)Now im getting in like 2 or 3 weeks im getting a s10(My first ever).Its a friend of mines dads old work truck.Anyways im wanting to bagg it...
welcome to the site....what part of TN are you from? theres lots of TN's in herr:haha:

·
just one of those days
1,048 Posts
welcome, yeah where are you at in tn, i am here in middle tn

·
UNBANNED BITCHES!!
2,007 Posts
Drop_N_Destroy said:
thanks for manking me feel welcomed...I'll go get pics of my maxima and my hardbody...
ok well you didnt tell us where your from.... your no longer welcome.....:rant: :haha:

·
just one of those days
1,048 Posts
TnHombre said:
ok well you didnt tell us where your from.... your no longer welcome.....:rant: :haha:
OMG i will still welcome him even if you dont :D j/k, you coming to the cookout hombre?

·
pimpin an 87
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my 88 maxima...This Biatch was FAST!!!!it had a V6 in it...the same 1 thats in a 300zx...I miss it but soon may try to buy it back...

This is my old hardbody...it has 16"chevy Z71 wheels...This was an old picture...now it is mono leafin with 3 inch blocks...

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,047 Posts
welcome to thte best site on the internet

good to see another TN s -dimer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts