S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drifting Nomad
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Chris and im from Lloydminster Sask Canada. I just recently made a deal on a fairly clean 1985 GMC S15 Sierra. I found this forum through a search on google. Im making a down payment on the S15 on the 21st when i get paid and im gonna try to get some pics of it as well. Im not entirely clear as to what im doing to the truck in the end yet but i do know im going to be doing some drivetrain upgrades to help with towing the car that it will be sharing the driveway with. Which is a 94 Cavalier RS that is being prepped for autocross racing.

Now i have a couple questions reguarding the S15,

What exactly does the Sierra package include?
Also what transmission is in the truck. It is a 4 speed OD trans im thinking its the TH700R4 but im not sure.

The plans i have for the drivetrain are simple...Headers, free flowing muffler (most likely a Dynomax or Magnaflow) High flow air filter and a shift kit in the trans.

Body wise im thinking im going to go with a billet grille, clear bumper lights and corner lenses as well as euro tails and a roll pan.

And possably dropping it 2" later on.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
welcome. dont know jack about s15's. have fun at the site man.

·
I love boost!
455 Posts
Welcome!

·
Drifting Nomad
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx everyone. As said i hope to have pics of the truck by weeks end. Thats when i make the down payment on it.

·
Drifting Nomad
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i guess my search for an S Series truck continues....the one i was looking at was sold behind my back....Gonna ask a friend about an S15 Jimmy he had for sale awhile ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts