S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say Hi and hope this forum can guide me along with my new to me 2005 ZR2. I bought this because the look of these Blazers has always grabbed my attention. I have had many Jeeps but for some reason maybe my age they never felt right while the ZR2 gives me a little more comfort.
So here it is with it's typical rust in front of the rear wheels and numerous oil leaks, which I will need to address, as I can't stand leaks. I found the rest of the body in excellent shape and the paint unreal for its age. Interior cleaned up well with the only thing not working was the rear washer fluid.
day1.jpg
day1a.jpg
day1b.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very nice, It looks to be in very good shape. I had an 02 Xtreme blazer and the quarters rusted out. If you are able to, I would get that fixed before it gets too bad. Nice ride!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First up is to do the rear seals and axle bearings, then to investigate what the motor oil leak is all about. As for the rusted area it's not bad only out skin and about 4"x6" on both sides...should be easy fix and its in the lower colored area so painting should go good as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts