S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guy's and gals, newbie here from Ga and I just picked a 1st gen S-10.

Its a standard cab 4.3 auto, lowered by the previous owner, looks like a 3/3 drop but I can't really be sure. Older Camaro rally wheels wrapped in 60 series rubber.

Anyway, pics to come soon and thanks for having me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guy's, haven't had much time to take pics, but here's a few to hold
ya'll for now.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice truck, any specs??
I don't really know much about it, just bought it Tuesday.
It's got a little rake to it and I know that there is 3" blocks in the rear, so I'm gonna assume that's it's a 3/3 drop, 205/60/15 BFG's, 4.3, 700R4, 3.08 gear.

The previous owner shaved the bed rails, passenger door handle, tailgate, and did the cowl hood, and primer.

The 4.3 has 200K miles, but idles and runs like a sewing machine, in fact if I happen to floor in below 25-30 MPH, It'll smoke those 60's. :eek:

Interior isn't too bad, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve for that. :cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you all.

·
Finally Bagged!!!
2,270 Posts
nice purse there on the front seat... haha anyway what's your plans for this truck? sounds like you've got a good one.. i wouldn't worry too much about the 200k miles.. mine has 225k miles and runs good... just don't be afraid to do maintainance on it and don't be shocked when something shits out...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
nice purse there on the front seat... haha anyway what's your plans for this truck? sounds like you've got a good one.. i wouldn't worry too much about the 200k miles.. mine has 225k miles and runs good... just don't be afraid to do maintainance on it and don't be shocked when something shits out...
That's a European carryall :rotf: JK.
I have some buckets out of a 88 BMW 325i that I've been storing for some time now, gonna pull the bench and see what the buckets look like.
Paint the interior and dye the carpet, would also like to do the Blazer bumper swap sometime in the near future.

Other than that, paint it someday, most likely a satin black or a light grey color. If the motor goes out, might do the small block swap.

no problems on the maintence side of things, I love to get down and dirty spinnin wrenches, here's a few pics of my current DD/ project.

That's a 305 HO, out of an 85 Monte Carlo SS, bored .30 over, flat tops, Crane 292 cam, Edelbrock intake, Holley 600 carb, 801 heads with port and flow work.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks man, I just hate that the seat is all messed up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts