S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I went to the dealership to price a new Extreme ext. cab. Damn those things are nice!! I looked at a red one that had black leather int. and the inset of the leather seats had red leather... Pretty cool looking. Too bad that it was $28,000 for the AT with i think 18" rims and toyo tires. is that about the same price everywhere else?

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
the sticker on mine was 24 something......it's a '01 ext cab, X package, no leather, no power options, indigo blue, ya know....just the basic with the 4.3......i think the xtra 4k would be worth the leather, power options, and 18's......if you can pay it in full ya could prolly get 5-6k knocked off of it.....i went in with a check already written out for 18k and told them they could take it or i would leave and find someone else....it took em bout 30 mins but the manager finally gave in.....it was one of those lil victories in life:thumbup:

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
leather?:uhoh:

thought they only offered leather in the Crew Cabs?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting ahold of one of those, I got the 2.2 and am looking at swapping out that engine with a twin turbo 4.3 but everyone tells me it would be cheaper to buy a new one. I got my 2000 extreme standard cab with no power on the inside for $8000. So I don't know.

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
X-Stylin735 said:
Well... I went to the dealership to price a new Extreme ext. cab. Damn those things are nice!! I looked at a red one that had black leather int. and the inset of the leather seats had red leather... Pretty cool looking. Too bad that it was $28,000 for the AT with i think 18" rims and toyo tires. is that about the same price everywhere else?
It isnt X-Treme, or Extreme. Its Xtreme. I'll let it slide this time since ur a NewB. But, anways, like J Rod said leather is only offered in a crew cab. Also there are no 18's on ANY XTREME. Dealers arent that stupid, or should I say smart? The only way you could get leather and 18's is if it was some dealer installed option beyond the factory.

There is a dealership in Arizona that sells "Thunder Xtremes" that are factory supercharged with tons of other goodies. But, $28K for an Xtreme is EXPENSIVE. I spent $14K on mine. I bought it used with 8K miles. Truck is in my sig, its a 4.3L auto, LS trim, auto, regular cab. I guess my GM discount didnt hurt =)

John

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasn't sure of the leather seats as being a factory option but they looked pretty damn sweet... the centers were black and the head rest had an Xtreme logo sewn in while the ouside of the seats were crimson. They had to of been 18's .... There was no more then an 1" or 1.5" of tire on this thing and it filled the wheel well. The thing that really pissed me off was that this was one of 5 Xtreme's on the lot and This one didn't even have power windows or power locks. How fuct is that?!?! I'm thinking that i could pick that same one up used for about $17,000 at most

·
Registered
9 Posts
xtreme prices

it just got my 2001 xtreme for 239730 out the door 4.3 auto ls all power...sticker was at 25000...wheeling and dealing gets you the better price plus it does help to surf the net to check out invoice on the xtreme before even go to the dealer or you can go to an online dealer....

·
1,088 Posts
Re: xtreme prices

2slw2smk said:
it just got my 2001 xtreme for 239730 out the door 4.3 auto ls all power...sticker was at 25000...wheeling and dealing gets you the better price plus it does help to surf the net to check out invoice on the xtreme before even go to the dealer or you can go to an online dealer....
the sticker on mine was 24K....went in with a check already written out for 18K and told em they could take it or we could leave......:D...i got my X

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
DAMN!!!

Was it a Lamborghini Diablo Xtreme??

239,730$ is alot of money for an Xtreme LMAO!

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
twins0203 said:
These "Thunder Xtremes", is it a factory option or a dealer option?
Dealer Installed Option. If you think I am blowing steam, I saw it in the Dupont Registry. You know the magazine/books that are selling high price cars. IT was a kick ass add. It said something like, "supercharge your ego with 330 ground shaking horsepower"

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Gentleman,

On Tuesday Jan 15 2002 I will become the owner of a 2002 Victory Red Blazer Xtreme. Fully Loaded..PW,PL,Cruise, Tilt, Delco Bose Premium, Sunroof,Etc..Sticker of 24,760...$2002 back from the general and about an hour of pissin with the dealer..(let me go ask my manager BS) and I walked out the door for $20,200 And thats here in NY.. Good Luck...Hope ya find one..

·
1,088 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
Gentleman,

On Tuesday Jan 15 2002 I will become the owner of a 2002 Victory Red Blazer Xtreme. Fully Loaded..PW,PL,Cruise, Tilt, Delco Bose Premium, Sunroof,Etc..Sticker of 24,760...$2002 back from the general and about an hour of pissin with the dealer..(let me go ask my manager BS) and I walked out the door for $20,200 And thats here in NY.. Good Luck...Hope ya find one..
nice choice:thumbup: .....i was so tempted to by one of those XBlaz. but i went with the rtuck......not that i have any regrets but there are advantages to both.....in the end, the truck was def. the better of the two (for me).......i haven't seen a XBlaz in vict. red yet........get some pix up asap

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Have the batteries Charged and the memory card cleared LOL will post sometime Tuesday night. have a 10 am pickup with a cruise out to Montauk after that.. Thanks guys Any Xtreme is a Great Xtreme........

·
Blazer X and ZR-2 owner
341 Posts
Glad to here there is another Blazer X out there. Can't wait to see some pics.

I bought mine last October 11th. Sticker was $25690 and I got it a little below invoice at $22800 (I had to wave the rebate to get the 0% financing deal.) Glad to here you raked them over too.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
What color guy? Victory red here. Going to try the white gauge article from this forum....Will have pics soon

·
Registered
77 Posts
Finally some more Blazer X owners!!!! I have a Space Blue Metalic Blazer X. I'm in the process of dropping it right now, going for 3/4 over ZQ8. I'll post pics as soon as I get it done. All you Blazer X guys we need to start a thread in the Blazer/Jimmy area so we can keep in touch.

·
Blazer X and ZR-2 owner
341 Posts
Mine is a 2002 Onyx Black with the dark graphite int.
I don't have any pics myself but someone else took a few at a local meet. pic #4 and 5
http://ecm.nac.net/swansea2/
I haven't done any real mods yet. All I have done is tinted the windows, headlight and taillight covers, SS bowtie etc..

It came loaded incl. moonroof, and a BOSE stereo with the steering wheel controls. I want to scrap the radio but have the controls work with my new head unit. Any ideas??

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
I'VE GOT IT!!! Sittin in my driveway. Waiting for the batteries to charge in dig. cam so I can post some pics. Going to muffler shop tom for custom cat back and psuedo duals, Installing B&M shift improver on sat and gutting factory airbox. As far as the new thread goes....LETS DO IT!!! See ya there

1 - 20 of 80 Posts