S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to put something different on my 'other' toy. I halfway thought about putting these on my noma but decided to put em on the vette. They're torque thrust IIs 17x9.5 with Falken zx in front and nitto drag radials in back. I drive the car maybe 6k miles a year and the wife another 2k but its a toy and neither use it for DD status. Anyway, heres some pics (note to self: clean the car up better next time before taking pics)

·
resident crybaby
1,517 Posts
so you put smaller tires on your vette i dont like em i always thought of those as old school wheels unless theyre 20s on a dime

·
Banned
989 Posts
IMO they look fine.. I'm sure you got a good deal on them.. If you paid like $2k for them and the tires.. well then they dont look as good for 2k..

·
firefighter260
755 Posts
lower it and it would look perfect. i like those wheels on there. but it would be better lowered. nice car though.

·
Blazin on 8!
1,782 Posts
I am a big vette fan. I honestly don't care for them much on there. I can feel the style, but need to go a little bigger... NOT MUCH! For some reason, those wheels on that car looks... well... a little trailor-ish. I know I always want everyone's honest opinion, even if it is hard to swallow. I'd say take 'em off the Vette, and try em on the Noma. Good luck with them! Nice looking car!

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
I like it. Not sure why others arent feelin it.
ya same if it were the sleeker new ones then no but its the boxy late 80's early 90's style i think they match it perfectly, least thier not blacked out 5 spoke things like everyone and their grandma has on a vette:haha:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts