S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I originally planned to take the wing off but now im having second thoughts because i want a look of my own. and no one does that around here.

Attachments

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These pics were not taken by me but by the guy that i bought it from and about 20 miles from his house where i picked it up a truck was hauling a 4 wheeler and the seat flew off and a lady hit it and it flew into the front of my truck so my ground effects on the front has a crack in it and a bunch of chips hopefully insurance will cover it

Attachments

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gots to love th skull lol. I got to race it against a saturn on the way home that had exhaust and an intake and i ate it alive it was funny the guy was so pissed i just smiled and drove on to meet up with a 6 cylinder camaro and i beat him to. I am really proud of this truck the guy put alot into the motor tranny and suspension and it runs great except for minor vibration which should be fixed with an alignment and balance. I hope...

Attachments

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last one ive decided my first mod to this truck is going to be a rachet shifter since i didnt get a manual this time. It has a shift kit and a servo picton and a jet perfomance computer program that i can switch in the cab for if im just driving around or if im drag racing it has 4 different colors and each one has different ways of shifting depending on what your doin. does anyone have anymore info on these ive never seen them before

Attachments

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
riddic1985 said:
I originally planned to take the wing off but now im having second thoughts because i want a look of my own. and no one does that around here.
I can see why they dont!!! Anyways, lose that, lose the taillight covers, stepshavers, your on your way

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i like the spoiler because its not tall at all i think it goes good with the truck. Also tailight covers are comin off and i dont know which step shaver to do because ive heard they get tweaked when you bag them unless you get the right one does anyone know what im talkin about

·
Public Enemy #1
365 Posts
riddic1985 said:
yeah i like the spoiler because its not tall at all i think it goes good with the truck. Also tailight covers are comin off and i dont know which step shaver to do because ive heard they get tweaked when you bag them unless you get the right one does anyone know what im talkin about
i was joking
:phil:
sorry about that

·
Truckin' on a budget
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like it still well sort of except for the fact that they dont belong on trucks but i cant make myself take it off i wouldnt know what to do with it besides make it into a snowboard

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I think I remember when that truck was for sale, the guy was on the forum.

·
Just order a large Farva
657 Posts
you can get those rims at wal mart for $50 a piece

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
gay spoiler and there not that fast so why the braggin on racing here a stock 4.3 runs in the 17.5's

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
the mans just excited about his new truck.....it probably could beat a saturn, and maybe even a camaro, no use being a jerk about it tho ibanez

·
Post Whore?
2,864 Posts
ibanez691 said:
gay spoiler and there not that fast so why the braggin on racing here a stock 4.3 runs in the 17.5's
your wifes a dog, yet i didnt say anything in your thread because i had some respect to keep it to myself. but if you want to be a dick, i can do the same.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts