·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
holy huge pics!

·
Registered
215 Posts
nice. now please explain to the newbies wtf that is. looks like it might be the beginning of a new bumper. but i honestly have no idea.

·
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
( o )( o ) said:
nice. now please explain to the newbies wtf that is. looks like it might be the beginning of a new bumper. but i honestly have no idea.

you are corerect! your prize is in the mail!

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
badass. i want one for my firstgen! how much did that run ya? and make sure as shit that you get pics up the minute its on your blaze!

·
Go Vols!
408 Posts
Would that be a Knafflized custom weld it your self? on a side note my money order is on the way for my SHACKLES!

·
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jps2345 said:
Would that be a Knafflized custom weld it your self? on a side note my money order is on the way for my SHACKLES!
it is not a Knafflized version. this one is an original i bought off of anohter member cause he wasnt going to use it. its authentic, but chris`s shit is the shit!

·
Go Vols!
408 Posts
couldnt agree more, I want to get Rog to make me a decal that says "Knafflized"

if you dont mind, what kind is that bumper and how much did it cost?

·
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is the Animal 4x4 Gen2 bumper.i picked it up for 470 shipped. this is the same bumper that chris will be buyin the plans for if he decides to do it.

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
Damn girl check out the size of that bumper... Me likes!!! lol get it all welded up, shoot some paint on her and throw it on the big bad blaze

·
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
oh yeah...were gonna have some winchin going on here. i got an update...got the center sections welded together and the two ends seams filled in. now all i gotta do is mock it up and see where a few braces hafto go. i also gotta grind down the welds, i was thinkin aboutleaving them, but we will see. here are some semi sorta finished pics.

·
Texan by Marriage
127 Posts
I'd say sandblast it or take the wire wheel to it and get it down to shiny metal, then polish it a little and throw some clear on it, welds and all. Maybe paint some teeth on it or sumthin....

·
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
messed around with it today a lil bit and i think ive got a problem. well not really, but i have a 1in gap between the bottom of my grille and the bumper. its not that big of a prob...but it kinda looks like poo.

i think i might just leave it like that. what do you think?

also cant forget a sweet picture of my new stand i made. i know i know...you want one. im going to start selling them on ebay and ill give you a special discount.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its gonna look good, gotta be someway you can fix that gap though. Maybe with some spacers or something?

·
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Scott241 said:
any progress?

im on vacation right now :) when i get back ill get back on it.

·
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
had time to kill yesterday and i got my center section of the buper bolted in place. gotta get some supports welded in down low and then get the sides welded on. here are somwe quick pics.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts