S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all I'm glad that I finally found a sight that I can relate to with my s-10 I didn't know that there was a forum that existed for the s-10 driver/racers and what have you. I'm glad to be here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not at the moment.actually its in the shop for an engine replacement. I have a 1997 ext. cab 4.3l 5 speed that did run 17.5 stock. I didn't get the chance to race with my k&n gen 2. it also has a 3/3 drop on it.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
sounds like most of us are having motor probs too. im at that point also. well when u get pics/time to, post them up!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Welcome oreo...Gla to have ya aboard...:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
any questions we'll be glad to help

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well actuallly I was wondering if there was a wider TB that matches the bolt patern on the 4.3? and if magnaflow would be the way to go as far as power??

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Wider throttle body? If you mean one that flows better, the factory one is good to about 300 horsepower. As far as the magnacharger, havent heard anything about it. Pro charger seems to be real popular...

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
My bad thought you meant magnacharger super charger lol. As far as exhaust Flowmaster or Dynomax is what a lot of people here find works.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
welcome to the board oreo!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts