S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up people, My names Justin and I'm a Noobie here.
From all that i've seen, this is the best damn S-10 site in the history of the net!!! Hope to get to meet some cool people and make some new friends.
My latest project is A 97 Sonoma, so far i have everything shaved except the third brakelight and mirrors(incld..gas door, tailgate handle,door handles,antenna,hood squirters,taillights, moulded rollpan, with 97 Dodge Neon Thirdbrakelights, as the tails in the pan, liscense box centered in the gate( tag says IMLOWR) , Billet grill, spray in blue bedliner.
Its got Fast bags, half in. port Bags up front with spindles, and shocks in rear(soon to be notched and bagged in rear) All run with half inch lines and half inch SMC valves, Dual compressors, And one 3 gallon air, and one large compressed nitrogen tank. It moves REAL f***in fast!
Broken off both my front wheels more than once! oh yeah wheels= 17-7 Enkei G-Zero's, fwd, with 5 to 5 adapters.
Inside, System= Cerwin v-coaxes, mids highs, and 2 JL w-o 10's
4 tha lows. A punch 200a4 pushes highs while a punch 800a4 pushes lows.,And a Panasonic 701 head unit runnin everything. By the way, this is my third S-10 project in a row. people kept wreckin into me. pics of my other projects and a newer pic of my latest will be put up soon. I Could keep on namin' crap but my hands hurt. N-E questions E-mail me.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
LoNoMa97 said:
Whats up people, My names Justin and I'm a Noobie here.
From all that i've seen, this is the best damn S-10 site in the history of the net!!! Hope to get to meet some cool people and make some new friends.

My latest project is A 97 Sonoma, so far i have everything shaved except the handles (incld..gas door, tailgate handle,antenna,hood squirters,taillights (dont worry they'll be goin soon to), moulded rollpan, with 97 Dodge Neon Thirdbrakelights, as the tails in the pan, liscense box centered in the gate( tag says IMLOWR) , Billet grill, spray in blue bedliner

here is LONOMA97'S TRUCK!!!!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
nice truck man, u were in chat earlier, hope we didn't scare ya with all tha slaps

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its all good man, some cool people!! thanx for the props yours looks good too, thats an old pic of mine, i'll be gettin new ones soon. I've also got some friends with a 200 s10 slammed on 18's, a2002 silverado, slammed on 20's and a 2002 Tahoe slammed on 22's!!!<--- you gotta see that one., well anyways thanx again see ya around.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
QUOTE FROM LONOMA97----""":From all that i've seen, this is the best damn S-10 site in the history of the net!!! Hope to get to meet some cool people and make some new friends."""" :thumbup:

you have got that right... the peeps here have the answer to almost anything. and if they dont know they'll find out! glad i got to meet you and tell you about the s10forum.com we need strong members here, and help it stay as stong as it is!! :thumbup:

keep it real bro :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your truck is phatter than sh!t. :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts