S-10 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the scene and I have a few questions. I have a 1990 S10 Blazer with 180,000.
I really want to customize a S10 Blazer, but I'm not if I should do it to this one. The whole underneath is rusted, including the frame, and the last owner covered the whole bottom with Ziebart, to cover up the rust (what an idiot). Now I know that this is pretty serious and that spraying Ziebart only traps the Oxygen and make it rust even faster. Also, when I first start to drive the Blazer, I will press on the accelerator, and no fuel will go into the engine. I have to accelerate slower than normal to go faster. Could it be something wrong with the fuel system, maybe the fuel pump? Any help would be greaty apreicated.
Now to get to customizing, I really would like to lose the stock apperance and put some rims on. I don't have too much money, so I was thinking of putting on some Camaro RS rims from the early 90's. What size tires should I put on that would "fill up" the fender area, and would it be wise to install a drop kit, maybe a 2/3 or 3/4? And how much would a cheap drop kit cost as well as installation? Thanks for any help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.