S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fixer of Everything broke
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok its been about a year with a 4-4 drop .and I need someone to point me in the right direction of how to bag my truck right the first time .I'm in norfolk Virginia if it helps thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I included a link on what you need for FBSS "air management". You can change things up but it's a good starting point. I'm running the Suicidedoors.com bolt on back-half, dehumped lower control arms and Slam bags. If you have other specific questions I can help you.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4708/systemfittings.jpg

·
gettin layed
808 Posts
Before you start cutting anything you need to use the search and really do some research on what all is required... Your gonna run into unexpected issues when you start bagging your truck so be reedy for it... If you run a large bag in the front like a slam RE7 or a Dom 2600 your gonna need to trim your spring pockets... I'm sure you can find anything you need if you search...

·
NWB
146 Posts
Yes, please dont just jump into it. You wanna research as much as possible before you start. Dont start untill you know exactly what to do and what problems you might run into.

·
giggity
1,967 Posts
Yes, please dont just jump into it. You wanna research as much as possible before you start. Dont start untill you know exactly what to do and what problems you might run into.
I second this.... and 9 times out of 10, no matter what bag you're going to use, I'm pretty sure you're going to have to cut the spring pockets... not just on the 2 stated above. But yea... you got a LOT of info on here to look for. I'm not a fan of the whole "use the search button" but for someone that needs basic info, even the first 2-3 pages in this section should set you straight. Good luck!

·
gettin layed
808 Posts
Read the new to bagging it sitky and I was just giving an example of bags not saying thats the only 2 you need to trim spring pockets...

·
Fixer of Everything broke
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the info cause im seriously lost about this whole bag thing . whats funny is that im not scared about the welding part thats easy its just that it kinda just hard to put my truck on jacks and just start taking off my bed then cutting and be like oh Sh** i dont think i was suppose to cut there. it's kinda hard being in virginia and not having a friend that has done it before . any other things that i need to know before i start ?

·
WWW.CAROLINATRUCKSCENE.
2,158 Posts
Just a pre warning cause u only can really cut once. When I was doing my front I researched researched asked questions for a good week before I made that first cut for the pockets. Thankfully I did cause my first cuts were perfect. No rubbing. So do yourself a favor. Keep this thread open. Don't open up any more. Research. Research. And ask questions in here.

Oh and being in Virginia you have an advantage over me. (I'm on hatteras island nc) and there ain't a Minitrucker within 200 miles of me. . Check out the regional threads. There's a pretty big scene in Va.

·
giggity
1,967 Posts
I didn't know anyone with anything close to a bagged truck 'til I got on here. and so far I've talked to 5-6 people that's within 20-30 miles of me. Never seen them before here.... AT ALL. I've met 2members in person so far. (only one of them is bagged, the other is only going for static.....) In other words, there's probably some mini truckers around you. They're probably just stealth about it like I am... I don't want to drive mine until I get done bagging it atleast...

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
dont feel bad your from virginia.................... youll pull through tiger, lol.

check a few site sponsors and youll get all the info you need to bag and drag in no time.

·
WWW.CAROLINATRUCKSCENE.
2,158 Posts
I didn't know anyone with anything close to a bagged truck 'til I got on here. and so far I've talked to 5-6 people that's within 20-30 miles of me. Never seen them before here.... AT ALL. I've met 2members in person so far. (only one of them is bagged, the other is only going for static.....) In other words, there's probably some mini truckers around you. They're probably just stealth about it like I am... I don't want to drive mine until I get done bagging it atleast...
Dude I know the feeling. Granted I had to drive 6 hours but the first carolina's meet I went to I got to see a few of the sickest bagged trucks on the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts