S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 Ext. Cab S10, and I used to have Euros until I went to Nopi and every freakin truck and ricer had them, so I took them off. Now I am thinking of either putting caddy taillights in the rollpan, or BMW M3 taillights on the tailgate and side. Any opinions as to which option I should go with will be appreciated.:confused:

·
Registered
821 Posts
have u seen the blazer that was featured in minitruckin' a couple months ago that had some f-150(stepside) tail lights back mounted. that is freakin cool. if i ever redo my tail lights i would do that.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sublime said:
have u seen the blazer that was featured in minitruckin' a couple months ago that had some f-150(stepside) tail lights back mounted. that is freakin cool. if i ever redo my tail lights i would do that.
i would have done that the same day i saw it, but i wouldnt know where to begin. any help on this one would be great:thumbup:

·
"I Like Mine With No Shine"
53 Posts
personally, i would go with the bmw tailights. everyone and their momma has caddy tailights. that blazer with the f-150 tails was in Truckin's January issue as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
monte carlo tail lights..

it sounds strange, but it looked tight as hell.. i saw a 96 S-10 extra cab that was bagged on 18's -- but he had monte carlo tail lights.. the new monte carlo lights -- it sounds like it would look odd, but the guy did it clean as hell, it looked like the truck was made with them..

i think i might look into getting that done.. anyone else seen anyone with that..?

by the way, i'm seanfour20.. i'm new here..been looking for an s10 message board forever!!

i drive a 2000 reg. cab s10 -- right now i just have ghost flames and window tint -- 18" b. coddington timeless2's coming soon.. along with 4 link..

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
bigbobman said:
I have a 98 Ext. Cab S10, and I used to have Euros until I went to Nopi and every freakin truck and ricer had them, so I took them off.
i hear you there. it's beginning to get a little overdone. i took mine off for a little bit and put the stockers back on. then i think i got an idea for the stockers so they came back off and the euros are back on till this idea is finished.

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
does anyone have a pic of the bmw tail lights, i am having a hard time picturing them:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts