Votes: 9 33.3%
  • D.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Chrome sucks-Get over it!
850 Posts
i had a pair of b15's, and i loved em, but i was broke and had to sell em for rent money :( i probably wouldnt buy them again, just because ive already tried em. damn good subs...id probably do 10's if i did it again, just cuz i have a different vehicle and the 15's would take up too much room.

a buddy of mine did 150 dB on the nastiest LinX mic (meca finals mic) at the 2k2 finals in PS2 with 1000 watts and got 2nd place. this year he's running 3 tempests in a wall, and doing better in mr3 than last years record :)

eric

·
Mine Sweeper!
6,512 Posts
I'd probably run a pair of 10's honestly. Something really nice powered by a high end amplifier and a half dozen or so supporting batteries and (yes, I'm saying it) a large capacitor to smooth out the voltage.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
Why the use of such an elaborate enclosure if you plan on using a supersub?
What exactly are your goals here?
why did you bump a 5 1/2 year old thread,DAN?

:rotf:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Lol, I was about to ask where the hell he was planning on finding a brahma. I wouldnt mind getting one if I could find one. Didnt even think to look at the date.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts

·
Got Art?
8,973 Posts
Sonsofbeaches! The guys last post was in '04. Gotta lay off the computer immediately after taking the meds...
Do i need to pass the vyvance?

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts

·
NOS make light brighter!
1,480 Posts
Do i need to pass the vyvance?
Finance?!? WTH is that shart?

I'm a dumbass. I'm not one to mind old post bumps, when someone is asking a question directly pertaining to the subject; hell, it's what's to be expected of someone that actually searches for their topic.

But a friggin' poll? Such a douche.:rolleyes:

·
Got Art?
8,973 Posts
Finance?!? WTH is that shart?

I'm a dumbass. I'm not one to mind old post bumps, when someone is asking a question directly pertaining to the subject; hell, it's what's to be expected of someone that actually searches for their topic.

But a friggin' poll? Such a douche.:rolleyes:
basically aderrol (sp?) same company too, just turns into it when you digest it so its a more extended release

1 - 20 of 21 Posts