S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok right now i have the 99 style Zq8s and have thought about doing something with my wheels. I like the new style Zq8s alot but i really like my wheels. I have contemplated getting 17s and even 18s but have ruled out that option. i cant force myself to spend a grand on something like this. I know a place to get the new style Zq8s for only 300 bucks. I was planning on doing this until tonight when i had a club meeting and everyone in the club told me my Zq8s look really good rolling when they are clean which i try to keep them clean for the most part. I am really torn at this point. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no they changed them in 2000 or 2001 i believe.

·
Got Beer?
1,599 Posts
There are a few ZQ8's in my neighborhood here and those newer ZQ8 rims are pretty nice considering they are factory wheels. I liked them so much that I bought a set off of someone on ebay and by next week my xtreme rims will be gone. I have already posted these for sale in the appropriate S-10 forum....

·
Autocross'n Member
363 Posts
If you want to bling your ride but don't want to take off your ZQ8's,do what I did...have them polished.:cool:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its not really the bling i want though. I think i am gonna go for the new ZQ8s. Anyone want the my ZQ8s? 300+ shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts