S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont have all my stuff yet but im looking at a 250 amp alt, a few batterys, i think 2 or 3 sub amps and 6 or 8 12s. im going to be running RE SE 12s and sundown 1500D amps. hehe

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also forgot to add retail for the amp is 799 each and subs are 384 each hehe

·
Registered
634 Posts
yeah retail! but we both know you neverr pay retail.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
retail pays me hehe i give less then 1000 for them 6 and that amp. and im going to settle for 8 12s and 2 amps then work on charging system for a while

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
HOLY CRAP PHIL!
What will these be going in? The newer fullsize?

Post pics!

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your runnin a mojo? no shit haha ive ran 3 dif ones. and ya they are goin in my nbs seirra. hoping to have it all going before slammin jammin in tenn. im needing about 1200 bucks more to finish it

·
Registered
394 Posts
yeah picked up 2 mojo 12s off a friend along with one of the jl 1000/1 s gonna add a second one and put one to each sub. need to figure out the mids and highs still though.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i get dealer cost on memphis if you wanna go all memphis or ill be pulling out some of the memphis stuff in my seirra when this deal with RE and Sundown goes tho. last parts list is 2 1500ds 8 RE SE 12s 250 amp alt 3 batterys 1 100.4 and unknown mids and highs lol. most likely 6.5s in the doors and a comp set in the kick panels. my 3 memphis m3 15s with my 1500d wasnt loud enuff. and my 6 pr 15s def wasnt loud enuff. these 8 better please me haha

·
Registered
634 Posts
haha... didn't those 6 15s rip a hole in the back of your cab?? i love your systems... i don't even have one sub :( i miss havin some bass.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im goin to be stopping by the shop i think thursday ill see what i can get the amp and comps for. and ya the 6 15s pulled a 1 inch washer from one side of my back cab wall to the other haha. its welded up and braces are welded in. the roof is going to get 3 layers of second skin deamp pro the back wall is getting 2 and the doors will be getting 2 and then we will see what happens

1 - 13 of 13 Posts