S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Again! It's a 5-cylinder!
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
inprogress10 said:
looks good man. how quick is the 5 cyl? what are your plans?
Believe it or not the 5 bangers got some punch, better than my 96 Jimmy was.

Plans? Hmmmm maybe some white letter tires, a new head unit and a set of those hood stripes down the back cover. Other than that im pretty much happy with it :)

·
murse
13,200 Posts
yeah colorados looks sweet layed out. and that cover makes the bed look fat. its cool tho!

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
dude, that tonneau is SICK... usually not a huge fan of bulky ones like that, but it goes nice with the curves... looks sick... if i saw you drivin, definitely would throw you a highspeed highfive.

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morgen said:
dude, that tonneau is SICK... usually not a huge fan of bulky ones like that, but it goes nice with the curves... looks sick... if i saw you drivin, definitely would throw you a highspeed highfive.
I have had another guy tell me that shape of that cover seems to go right with the body kit. It was unintentional, the dealer through that in at the last minute in order to seal his deal, after it went on im like WTF?? I LIKE IT :D

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
looks great man, how's it handle?

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
C_Rog said:
looks great man, how's it handle?
Handles great, the other night we had a fire alarm at work and I needed to get to the other side of the complex quick. Took a lot of curves quick, truck felt as if it stuck to the road deep in each turn, I was pleased with that.

But, on the crappy illinois roads seems I feel every little bump, I think this goes right to the 18 inch low profile tires.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
clean truck.. the front end just looks mean for some reason..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts