S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, finally took some new pics with the new wheels. If you don't like the kit, shove it. Its more thank likely stayin on for a while. Anyways, heres the pics, and a few of my buddies car also, which just got new wheels as well.

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a few more for good measure...

His car

And our attempt to get a good rolling shot, but the camera is too quick on point and shoot and got my wheels in a standstill, :haha:

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, Im not a fan of it anymore my self, but the stock xtreme one won't line up with my skirts I dont believe, and I don't have money for a new one and paint...

·
murse
13,200 Posts
ss bumper. find it and buy it. :D :D

truck looks good though bro. where were the rolling shots taken? i recognize that area.

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
zebulon road, tobosofkee damn area, and the mirror shot was on pineworth. And the SS doesnt line up. Ive looked into that bumper as well.

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your rear wheels need to move outwards a bit more.

what size tires on the stang?
I know. I was gonna get 4.75 backspacing on the rears, but I got 5.25 instead. Oh well. And his tires in the rear are 315/35/17

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, except for the hood. I have two clones in my town too that people get me confused with all the time but yet they look nothing like mine. One is a single or either ext cab fleetside, same kit, about the same height, and on chrome 18's with a big bowtie on the back, and the other is a single cab stepside. I get calls from people asking me where im goin or what im doin , lol. but yet they are soo different if you put em all together with mine.

·
BUT I WONT PUT IT HERE
8,150 Posts
you know what i have never been a huge fan of your truck. But dang after you put the rims on it tied everything to gather IMO good choice on the color of the rims they look great. i even think the kit looks good on it and i have never been a fan of that kit. the rolling shot with the B piller of the stang in is my favorite lol its a sucky shot but your truck looks good rolling from that angle.

debadge that mofo!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
actually thats the first truck ive ever seen that i like the kit on......
the front bumper? it flows ok with the kit but idk maybe thee ss bumper would look a lil nicer... in the mean time its looks real nice and its definatly something i would like twice at if it passed me by.:tup:

·
finally runs!
3,969 Posts
i love those rims on your truck the colors match really well

what about de-badging it too?

the first pick of them together makes the stang look like a cobra but are those FR500 rims friend of mine just got those in gun metal there sexy on any stang

·
51,327 Posts
lol, yea it caught my attention that time i saw him ride by in the georgia dome parking lot, i looked, then looked back, and i was like hey, that trucks on the forum...shit...if i weren't inside, i woulda prolly went out and hunted him down to introduce myself.

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
debadge that mofo!
That's next on my list. Im debating on some sort of script chevrolet centered at the bottom of the tailgate, or I may just take it all off and leave it that way. I kind of want to put two new GM square thingees up front though on the doors. Idk, we'll see.

And yea, those are fr500 wheels. He got his about a week or two before I got my wheels. And its just a gt. You could call it a fobra, but its got balls. Full bolt ons, sniper tuning software, cushman stage 2 cam and alot of other stuff I'm forgetting. it's quick. He just got the cam in and all situated so he hasn't ran it yet but he should be right at or just under 300rwhp and I would think he could easily get a 12 sec pass on slicks

·
51,327 Posts
i got your chevrolet script beat...:p

not really...it still needs a good bit of work to get just right...just feel like bein a pic whore tonight..:leave:

i was also thinking about one of those GM square badges, only maybe putting one on my airbag cover on the passenger side, but i dunno...

·
finally runs!
3,969 Posts
you talking about the new chrome gm badges on the like 08 chevy trucks and Suv s bc i thought about that too on my truck cause i work at a chevy dealership idk how i missed that de badge quote im just too tired ha

fobra i like that name i new it wasnt a real cobra im sure its fast if been wanting a stang since i was born if i didnt have a sdime thats what i d be drivin my friends got a 99 GT with the mach 1 motor brand new with so much shit done interaly full exhasut gears shift kit tuned it could go on for ever and hes working on a single turbo as of now it s never be tracked with the mach motor yet but when it does i ll let you know

1 - 20 of 52 Posts