S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have working hard core on my 93 s10. dash is done and door panels are started, but i have wanted new bucket seats to get rid of the bench seat. well i found them at the local pick and pull place 06 300M black leather seat. more pics of the seat as soon as i install them this weekend i just need to make a bracket to hold them in tight. lets see your new seat you got in your ride.

Attachments

·
Wannabe Dragger
1,714 Posts
That quick? Holy hell. There was someone who put Caddy seats in and he took a hell of a lot longer. I think he also made new floor panels and shit though too. I think those are wider than the Caddy seats he put in though too.

·
Oaktown Trucks
2,875 Posts
Not sure if you're talking about me. If so, I'm still trying to make time to work on that project. I'm puting Caddiacl CTS-V seats in mine. Rear seat is done. Still have to do the front. The floorpan around the trans tunnel is going to have to be cut a bit to make it all work. Should be cool seeing the 300M seats in a dime.

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Awesome. How much did you get them for?

Also, did you spray something on the leather to make them that shiny?

·
Oaktown Trucks
2,875 Posts
Not sure if you're asking me or the OP. I bought the full set, front and rear, for around $500. I also bought a center console with flip up DVD player from a Cadillac SRX at the same time. The seats were that shiny when I bought them. They're leather with suede inserts. The CTS-V had about 4500 miles on it when it was totaled out and dismantled.

·
Wannabe Dragger
1,714 Posts
Nope, Mystic, wasn't talking about you. The one I was talking about I think was a first gen pickup and he had tan seats. Anyways, yours look ****ing awesome. Do you have more pictures than those and more of a write up? I plan on putting Caddy seats into my Blazer in a long while, but want to look into it now. How hard was it to fit the back seats?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Also, did you spray something on the leather to make them that shiny?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that they're shiny... They look like what i would expect the plastic seats from the back of a cop car to look like...(not in shape, obviously)...

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Sorry, I was talking about the OPs seats. They seem aweful shiny, like he sprayed armor all on them or something :eek:

·
EconolineJunkie
1,402 Posts
Not sure if you're talking about me. If so, I'm still trying to make time to work on that project. I'm puting Caddiacl CTS-V seats in mine. Rear seat is done. Still have to do the front. The floorpan around the trans tunnel is going to have to be cut a bit to make it all work. Should be cool seeing the 300M seats in a dime.

man thats awsome the peopl in the back are going to have tight head room lol i know im gunna have problems

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i ran into my promblemsets were in the truck and mounted up and my head was closer to the roof. and i was planing on starting the body drop soon to have it done before truck bash. so seats are back out and the floor is being cut out and a new one is going to get made to hold the seat and to allow more head room when the body drop is complete. i will post a pic of the sets in the truck later tonight

1 - 19 of 19 Posts