S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some new rims along time ago, Stock grand prix rims for $10. Well i finally got some spacers for them. I have 20's But i will run these to keep the miles off my 20s. And i am doing body work, Their are alot of door dings i had to fix. I plan on doing a Flat black or flat red paint job. I have everything to bag the front of my truck except compressor and valves. I am going to pull and leaf and throw on my 3in block in the rear until i get time to install my 3-link. And right now in metal shop, I am shaving the running lights and holes in the front bumper. And i have a GM rollpan on the way. Here they are-

And my truck sitting in her home, i have alot more room without that motor and my Blaster in their.
Let me know what you think!

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
whoa...same bolt pattern as us? you just had to do spacers? looks great :)

·
Waaaakkaaaa
5,221 Posts
if it is the same pattern and all you need is spacers i can score some dirt cheap 18s....

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No, Actually i bought my 20s off a guy that had them on his S-10, But the rims were off a Grand Prix. He had a spacer/Bolt pattern change. So i threw these rims on their. They are not the same bolt pattern.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
, did you take off your trim or somethnig is that why the side s like that??, looks nice the rims and everythnig

oh i guess they were door dings lool i jsut read your post lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i see looks good are you gonna lower at all?

·
murse
13,200 Posts
lookin good man. hurry up and bag that bitch! lol

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
they look good for beater rims, i wasn't always a fan of the rims with no lip with a couple exceptions like the vette rims, they just looks pretty small, but they serve a purpose, good deal :tup:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got bored today..
I am waiting until this june when i shave the tailgate, antenna, And door handles until i paint it.

when i get my bumper done ( Hopefully by this weekend) That will be flat black also, Along with the rollpan.

·
BUT I WONT PUT IT HERE
8,150 Posts
looking good man a def nice price for thoughs wheels they look awsome for what they cost!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts