S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
I love those. there are a few in town here. One is all done up with like 2" diam 4link front and rear. the frame is at my shoulders.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
BaggnS10 said:
unimog axles are monsters mainly used by rockcrawlers and stuff...
show you how much i know about unimog axles...not matter what they do though :bowdown: to that benz..

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Haha, so THIS is what dave was talkin bout. Damn, that fockin rocks! :headbang:

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Werd its gonna be something like a shop truck/drive whenever ya feel like it truck, ya know. Its crazy slow, top speed is like 54mph and it takes a long while to get going that fast. But it will go over anything, so therefore it is awesome..heh

Plans include new paint and lots of cosmetic details, then driving the fuck out of it. This thing breaks necks like you couldnt believe..

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
About bagging it..the thing has coil springs and 3 link suspension all around, so it would be super easy to throw some bellows under it, but I doubt it would happen. It came from ebay, the guy wanted 8200 but we drove it home for 6500.

·
Black/Green Billet Sheen.
1,063 Posts
holy crap....that is badass. it would look so cool with some flames or something with your shopname on it. make it WILD looking!

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
Needs a roll pan.... and step shavers, for a select few...

heh....

·
Registered
833 Posts
Looks sic now run over something damn it!!!! And take a bunch of pictures...:rock:

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
hahahahah, thats awsome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts