S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
that is sweet i hope to do that when i get my alarm...oh yeah and when i get my truck bagged

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
I am hooking up my remote start to that it has 6 freq. so I will have one for 1.Truck on, truck off 2.lock doors 3.unlock doors 4.air truck up 5.air truck down 6. Air Horn panic Real train horns(just need an electric solenoid)

It will be a blast dropping my truck and blowing my horns at people at shows.

Ozzy

·
Registered
3 Posts
this is how i understand it. the transmitter is that little remote. i dont see where the fog light fits into the whole picture? can you please explain?

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
buddy of mine in vacustoms, that lives in va beach too has that. Its badass. its pretty weird cuz we were just standing around, he hit the button and the whole thing dumped. half of ran up to it as if we were going to stop it. then he showed us the trick

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
el camino ss said:
look at my work .... at work i'm not shop or anything but i like it cause a 19 year old did it ... ME:spam:
No more OJ and Vodka for me

Anyway we used a remote transmitter and the box from a set of $60 fog lights i used to have and hooked the output to his switches now he can dump it outside the car woo woo

as for a translation i don't know what the **** i was thinking:gay:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts