S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
What year is it?

Be Cool makes swap radiators. They work great. 94+ uses the stock fan shroud to hold it in place. I can get 50% off of jobber if I get one for myself:finger: brag-brag. IMO I would go with one of them,or the 86-? Corvette radiator. I have one sitting in the garage I will sell ya for $100 bones plus shipping. Its the style that JTR says to use in their manual.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
im using the stock 4.3 radiator in my truck with two camaro fans pushing and it runs at 170-180 degrees all the time. it just has a different end tank on one side to get a different angle over the belts.

·
S10 on NUTS
17 Posts
i agree with zql8ter. vette radiator works.

·
pimpslappin midgets
52 Posts
i got a rad. from a 89 ford full size3/4 ton and changed an end tank. and i run 180 year round even in traffic jams up to 30 minutes with one 14 fan

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Im running the BeCool V8 swap Radiator. It works fine I only have one 12" electric fan and it says around 160-180, just don't sit and idle! I do plan to put another 12" on later this summer

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Four cores suck and heres why. If you have air comin in past your first of the four cores, the air heats up, right? Now take that warmed up air and pass it over the second of the four cores. It get even hotter. Now pass that hot air over the third of the four cores and it is way hot. Now pass that way hot air over the forth core and its not even cooling anything, in fact after comin off of the second one, over the third one, its probably not cooling, but heating it up. Thats why a two core, or the corvette one core will out-cool a four core any day of the week, any day of the year. Get a Be-Cool. You wont be dissapointed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts