S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Karbon Kreationz
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting this here and in photoshop section....if it needs to be moved or something I apologize but by all means do what needs to be done........anways....starting a new project that I have seen done a few times before by airbrush artists. Started with a basic piece of sheet metal.....took grinding wheel and here is where it stands now.....next step is to get some kandy or transparent colors and come up with some flames or something. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Karbon Kreationz
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
havent had a chance to work on it today.....but its sitting under some weights rite now to flatten it back out and then I will be using some transparent/kandy paint to do some flames or something over the top so that the swirl effect still shows thru

·
·
6,838 Posts

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
coffee table perhaps.. hmm.. or just art?

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
ive tried doing a few things with the grinder pattern but im always too concentrated on trying to make the pattern perfect all around and by the end of trying its no longer worth it to me. im kinda ocd on certain things.

·
Karbon Kreationz
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bondoville.......I actually have that movie and thats what got me going on the idea when I watched it about a year ago......and yea I was kinda of concerned about the pattern too but after I started I just went for it and it came out pretty good I think....should have it painted by the weekend :tup:

·
·
6,838 Posts
^werd

·
·
6,838 Posts
hurry the shit up homie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts