S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Read Only
542 Posts
Blazer with a digital dash... fuck you, I want that!!!

Seriously though, that truck is clean as can be. Keep it looking like that, looks awesome.

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
looks good, dude...any future plans?

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i love your truck man. dont no why. maybe its the clean ass paint. and yeah, wut are your future plans?

·
formerly jasdawg1982
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks all for the compliments...i bought it off a guy who was getting ready to have his third kid and had to get rid of one of his cars and this was the one...future plans are pretty small stuff...im thinking about painting the door handles to match the maroon color...i need to find a new impact strip that fits my rear bumper...i went to the junk yard yesterday and found a few blazers and ripped the best one off of the blazer and it didnt fit mine perfectly...but for $5.50 it will work for now...also thinking about getting the windows tinted

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
jlcolvin said:
thanks all for the compliments...i bought it off a guy who was getting ready to have his third kid and had to get rid of one of his cars and this was the one...future plans are pretty small stuff...im thinking about painting the door handles to match the maroon color...i need to find a new impact strip that fits my rear bumper...i went to the junk yard yesterday and found a few blazers and ripped the best one off of the blazer and it didnt fit mine perfectly...but for $5.50 it will work for now...also thinking about getting the windows tinted
I kinda like the oldschool blazers with all clear windows

·
The photo terrorist
3,336 Posts
looks like the pics from the booklets when first gens were out

·
formerly jasdawg1982
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha i thought the same thing when i got home that night and saw them on my computer...just glad im not the only one who thought so

·
murse
13,200 Posts
postal said:
maybe thats why i like it so much.

·
formerly jasdawg1982
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks...my girlfriend bought me the camera last Christmas...its also the same one i bought her

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
postal said:
my thoughts exactly... very very clean.. slam it!

·
formerly jasdawg1982
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks...dont think ill be slamming it though...atleast not any time in the near future

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
i was going to talk shit on not slamming it, but on second thought, dont do it. once you start you can never stop! you wont be satisfied till it hits everything, and thats just going to wreck your clean ass truck

digital instrument clusters rule!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts