S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Rollpan.

All the badges have been removed since I took these pictures.

More pictures can be found HERE :monkey:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
DVD player looks nice. What's with the one pedal cover and wires showing everywhere, though?

·
Registered
128 Posts
The rolled pan looks real sweet. I want to do that on my truck too. How much should I expect to have to pay to get the pan painted?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zYgoTe said:
DVD player looks nice. What's with the one pedal cover and wires showing everywhere, though?
I got new floor mats, and on the gas pedal.. the screws were too long and my top speed was around 60mph. I took it off to cut the screws down, its now back on. As for the wires... all the wires for my subs are hidden. The wire in the middle is for my neon light. The wire on the left is my spot light. The wire in the dash is for my rador, it runs through the dash.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kropelin said:
The rolled pan looks real sweet. I want to do that on my truck too. How much should I expect to have to pay to get the pan painted?

My roll pan isn't painted yet... Im waiting tell I get my new cowl hood, airdamn (this weekend if they came in) and im shaving the door handles and tailgate, then I will get everything painted at once.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
digbmx4130 said:

I got new floor mats, and on the gas pedal.. the screws were too long and my top speed was around 60mph. I took it off to cut the screws down, its now back on. As for the wires... all the wires for my subs are hidden. The wire in the middle is for my neon light. The wire on the left is my spot light. The wire in the dash is for my rador, it runs through the dash.
That's cool. I've got the pedals too, and I forgot about having to cut the screws. Whoops! Sorry :D

By the way, what do you mean your "spotlight"? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zYgoTe said:

That's cool. I've got the pedals too, and I forgot about having to cut the screws. Whoops! Sorry :D

By the way, what do you mean your "spotlight"? :dunno:
You know the light the pizza deliveray guys use to look at house numbers in the dark... we'll its one of those, its bright as hell.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
i see youve been busy. looks good. keep it coming.

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey digbmx4130
how are those audio bahns, any good??? i've seen some in mag's how much do they run and are they worth it?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are great subs, I have a small amp 300 watt, 150 watt pushing each sub, if you want I can get a little video clip of what they sound like. I am happy with them, and they were about $230 bucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts