S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some new pictures after I installed the body lift like a month ago, just been lazy to get the film developed.

Attachments

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
that thing must be great in the snow/mud , nice ride :thumbup:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
hell yeah man....looks sweet.....it's gotta be really clean or really drity

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
your truck is one phat truck....i never like lifted s10's but yours is a bit higher and nicer by far than the ones ive seen

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
looks friggin sweet man. it looks mean:thumbup: :evilg:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sorry I gotta say one thing here and I'll have it off my chest.

I have a 4x4 that I lowered 2 inches and all I got at first was "Why would you wanna lower a 4x4" and "I would raise it to the sky". After I did it most people say "that looks OK".

BUT, now we have guys lifting 2 wheel drives, don't ask me why. I guess I'm just like the guys that wondered why I would lower my 4x4.

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Nice Pre-Runner! Lowered 4X4 and Lifted 2WD's. Gotta love it. Nice truck.

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you a lot guys. I like it a lot better then the way it use it be. My truck went from stock to lowered. Lowered to bagged. Bagged to lifted. I just couldn't make up my mind. We'll I think I did now. But there is one little problem, it's still too low. I want to be able to fit my friends truck under it. I need 4 more inches and I will be able to.

Well thanks again for the compliments.

Chad

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
if you end up fitting your friends truck under there let me know so i can try and fir mine under there..that would be phat

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll let you know.....by the end of next week it should be 2" higher in the front so we'll see.

Low Huh where in cali are you at?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i live in arcadia, which is by pasadena(the Rose Bowl) but im moving March 2nd out to La Verne which is like Glendora area San Dimas out there..........where you at???

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you have any pictures of your truck, I would like to see them

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
yeah i do.......i have a post on here............but , do you have aol/aim..........i could talk easier there

1 - 20 of 20 Posts