S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
gameloader said:
looks great.. get the grille painted to match
Yeah, I painted the bowtie to match (can't really tell from pics), but ran out of what paint I had left. I prolly won't paint it til after winter tho.

·
I hate you
2,241 Posts
Jakes2001 said:
Thank guys.

acrafobia, not as clean as your shiz. Your truck is one of my favs!
Thanks bro, keep up the good work on your's. Small little details like the painted bow tie is what wins shows, and I'm talking shows that actually use a point system.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
acrafobia said:
Thanks bro, keep up the good work on your's. Small little details like the painted bow tie is what wins shows, and I'm talking shows that actually use a point system.
I'm sure a nice set of some 17s or 18s and a shave wouldn't hurt either... :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
looks tight bagged cant wait to see the back layed out.
looks very clean i like :02redxbla

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks guys.

I did the front first becuz I had money and I wanted bags, but I didnt have enough for the back. Also, I didnt know what type of setup I wanted for the back (airover leaf, over the axle with 4 link, ART Roadgrater, or Jason's 5 link) which I still don't really know but I'm trying to narrow it down. I just turned 18 in October and used every bit of my bday money to buy my bags, cuz I don't have my job anymore and I am happy with what I have now, but just like any other mods, once you start you can't stop.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
oh...where'd you get your clear corners...you have the diamond cut ones? cuz mine aren't near as clear as yours....

i want some like yours... :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts