S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Looks good, man. Nice rims. Now you just need to drop the front to match the back and get a rollpan. I'm sure you've got more pics to post but I figured I'd chime in anyways :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's bagged in the front with 1/2 smc's, 1/2 line, 3/8 224c bags and 5 gal. tank filled by viair 300c.
Go to www.yahoo.com, click on my yahoo
USER LOGIN: cheyenne740
PASSWORD: cheyenne
There is a movie there!!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
he did in pic 3....but it would be nice to see a side profile with the front dropped...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The back is stock monoleafed with a 3" block. Rides on the bump stops. The front lays on the fender lip because my tires are
225/60/15 in the picture. I put the stockers back on which are
2" taller but clear the fender lip and they lay a little lower but they are hung up on the inner fender! They will soon be removed!!!

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
your is a bit faster than mine cuase you have four valves in front.....i only have two in front cause in only have front to back cause i cant hit side to side with my wheels in the back...i would totally hit body and **** up the bed

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good. what else do you have planned for it?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Looks good, I have that same airdamn, I just need to go pick it up and get it installed...

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
low_huh? said:
your is a bit faster than mine cuase you have four valves in front.....i only have two in front cause in only have front to back cause i cant hit side to side with my wheels in the back...i would totally hit body and **** up the bed
Ever think of getting your rear end narrowed so you can tuck the wheels better?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts