S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i dunno if any of you remember seeing older pics of my truck but heres some new ones on my buddys site http://www.geocities.com/thissucksdammit/danstrug.html these were taken across the street from my buddy waynes house (waynes 94 s10) so now you can all stalk him and see his badass bag setup, theres only a couple of them, theres also a link to the older pics, the main "attraction" to the pics is that my doors are finally painted, hehe WOOOHOOOO. and by the way the "future plans" part is a joke, i didnt do any of the text, well tell me what you think guys!

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
beetlejuice said:
Hey guys i dunno if any of you remember seeing older pics of my truck but heres some new ones on my buddys site http://www.geocities.com/thissucksdammit/danstrug.html these were taken across the street from my buddy waynes house (waynes 94 s10) so now you can all stalk him and see his badass bag setup, theres only a couple of them, theres also a link to the older pics, the main "attraction" to the pics is that my doors are finally painted, hehe WOOOHOOOO. and by the way the "future plans" part is a joke, i didnt do any of the text, well tell me what you think guys!
good to see you got the doors painted:thumbup: looks killer dude! and is that an old school nintendo controler runnin the bags? that is sweet ass man, i like it!:thumbup:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah thats an ol' school nintendo controller!!! i see everyone with the playstation controllers and i was like "man i want old school nintendo!!" so me and a buddy of mine wired one up (i gotta give my buddy more of the credit) but yeah man, i love it, by the way, anyone know where to get a sticker that says "nintendo power" hahahaha....oh one more thing, sometimes when that sight gets a lot of traffic geocities shuts it down temporarily, so if it dont work, give it time

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
beetlejuice said:
hell yeah thats an ol' school nintendo controller!!! i see everyone with the playstation controllers and i was like "man i want old school nintendo!!" so me and a buddy of mine wired one up (i gotta give my buddy more of the credit) but yeah man, i love it, by the way, anyone know where to get a sticker that says "nintendo power" hahahaha....oh one more thing, sometimes when that sight gets a lot of traffic geocities shuts it down temporarily, so if it dont work, give it time
funny you should ask about the stickers. a member of my club has a friend who is startin a vinyl imaging shop. ill get you some info when he gets things up if you want.:thumbup:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
wayna had told me about your nintendo controller last week and how you had all the wires in tuperware:D ......i think that is one of the coolest controllers ou will ever see done.......great thinking on your part

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaaha.....but did he mention that the tupperware was held closed by duct tape? hahaha, there are a few things that i think are taken for granted in the mini-truckin community, tuuperware and duct tape are 2 of them, i think #1 however, are zip-ties. by the way i realized theres no pics of my notch or anything, ill have to try and get some of those up too

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
yeah he told me about the duct-tape.........please get some pics of the notch....i think i remember him telling me you were going to get done a long time ago and i nevevre followed up to see if it happened

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i would really like to see the pic of your notch......how big is the notch?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the door popper kit is the basic 100 dollar kit that you see in a lot of mags, i think "amenity"is what is says n the remote, they're probably the smallest actuators you can get, but ive never had a problem, they work great. as for my rear setup its a monster notch from FBI so probably 5-6 inches. its not a crazy setup or anything, its just a stepnotch with 2 tubular crossmembers, and mounts so that the valves are mounted diriectly into the bags, the rear is freakin fast, its REALLY close to hopping at 145 psi, i know that with just a tiny bit more itd hop, like you can see the tires almost lifting on the ground, if your head was near the bed when it lifts itd knock you out for sure, so i cant really complain. im pretty happy with it. the ONLY reason its not laying frame in the rear is because my buddy who did the notch miscalculated a HAIR and welded the brackets a liitle to low, so the bags compress all the way before it lays, its seriously like microscopically away from laying, i can drag it no problem, and the rock guard over the gas tank lays, he told me hell fix it anytime, but im really in no hurry..well i think that about covers it, sorry that was so long

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Fockin Sweet Ride....lets see some more pix of the setup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts