S-10 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Wants to be stroked
221 Posts
i was thinkin to myself that the pix look kinda old....then i looked at the post date. lol :dunce:

also i got clear tails like that too, what kinda bulbs you runnin in the back? the ones i had made it look pink, so i just put the stockers back in.

·
un banned
9,196 Posts
gotta be careful with them clear tails, i had em on my blazer, got rearended 2x in a week, so i took em off.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
heh. i've had my clears for over 2 years. never been even close to getting hit.

i ran regular bulbs for like 3 months, then went with some LED's. love them.

and yes, the hood fit great

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
dagreenmonster said:
lookin really good man...as for the tails, go to pep boys or auto zone and get these red gel type of things that just slide over the bulb....shine really deep red and are noticeable...just gotta replace them after a few months or so
i did those for a while. by buyin the LED's, i've paid for the LED's in what i would have spent on the covers by now. heh

·
Wants to be stroked
221 Posts
yea i had those little sleeves for the bulbs. they worked ok until the color started to burn off and the plastic melted to the bulb.

where'd you get the LEDs from and how much?

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
i got em from HZ Engineering, they were like $35 for the pair. i'm not sure if he is around anymore or not, i've been tryin to contact him for my biz.

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
As for Hz Engineering.....he is around...but he is very lazy...he will even tell you that......um...anyway....truck looks fat Phillup!

41 - 60 of 75 Posts