S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
BlazinBlazer said:
Did the truck come with those flares and where can I get them?
yes, it's part of the "Xtreme Appearance Package", but i'm sure you can order them from the dealer, or even find aftermarket
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
I NEED THEM BAD!!! lol does anyone know or willing to sell me their X-trem fenderflares or whole body kit. Does anyone know if Chevy sells the kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Oh can you do me a favor and meaure the thickness of them (how much they flare out). I want to order low profile flares for my non X blazer so my wheels stay tucked but have found all they sell is efffing huge ass mud flares or ones that stick out 2inches or so and I still think thats a lot.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
BlazinBlazer said:
I NEED THEM BAD!!! lol does anyone know or willing to sell me their X-trem fenderflares or whole body kit. Does anyone know if Chevy sells the kit?
hey, let me talk to a buddy, he recently took the gfx off his truck...i'll see if he took off the flares as well.....:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
BlazinBlazer said:
Oh can you do me a favor and meaure the thickness of them (how much they flare out). I want to order low profile flares for my non X blazer so my wheels stay tucked but have found all they sell is efffing huge ass mud flares or ones that stick out 2inches or so and I still think thats a lot.
yeah, as soon as i can get some time when it's not freakin raining....(been raining for like the last 5 days:rolleyes: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Thanks bro I would appreciate it, I need a set badly and if the whole kit will work on a 97 blazer I would grab that also but the fender flares are what I am looking for because EGR makes a set but they look too wide for a sport truck.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Phiber-Optik said:
So is that scoop functional? if so how you keeping the rain and debris out of it?
it's semi-functional...right now, it's just a hole in the hood...hehe...but that will change;)

i don't have a problem with debris getting in there, the rain however:rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
BlazinBlazer said:
Thanks bro I would appreciate it, I need a set badly and if the whole kit will work on a 97 blazer I would grab that also but the fender flares are what I am looking for because EGR makes a set but they look too wide for a sport truck.
he only has the rear set..front set got cracked, cuz he was sooo low...lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
well, from what i remember on how low he was, and how hard of a time he had turning...i doubt they are repairable, but they might be, i'll ask anyways. but i don't think he has them anymore.

they are white btw....
 

·
The Original A D M I N
Joined
·
18,797 Posts
nice...but as i have said PAINT it. hahaha



cool let me know if you get something worked out on that. cause i would love to do that to my hood and make it functional with out it leaking.
 

·
I am a LAZY BITCH
Joined
·
510 Posts
hey how about an update on pics? seeing as the hood still isnt functional...lol
 

·
The Sex Toy
Joined
·
846 Posts
nice truck but your interior is hurtin
 

·
I just cummed.
Joined
·
18,276 Posts
Damn.......... 2001. I wasn't even a member then.
 
21 - 40 of 75 Posts
Top