S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
14,970 Posts
Lookin sweet.
Too bad you have to run those orange bulbs would look alot cleaner with out. DAMM LAWS!!!!!!!!:bash:

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
looks good. i like the way your are getting that truck together. i would suggest painting your hood though.:bah:

·
For Sale
190 Posts
i jus got so hungry looking at your pics... now i have to go eat.. and hopefully i dont have to see em again... or else imma have to get something to eat AGAIN...damn i dont understand how this is working out to be, but i think i like it ..
hahah mUhahAHahHAHHH:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TwiggSS said:
Lookin sweet.
Too bad you have to run those orange bulbs would look alot cleaner with out. DAMM LAWS!!!!!!!!:bash:
well, i put my original clear bulbs in..and it looks much better...and the light isn't "white" it's more of a yellow....

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
What kind of bulbs are you running in the headlights that they appear blue? Which hyperwhites are those if so because I bought PIAA hyperwhites and they dont look blue at all they look just bright white. Oh and another thing, to all the x-treme owners are those fenderflares or is it apart of the body. I am really interested because I would like to put them on my non X blazer so my wheels stay tucked. HOT HOOD by the way!!!

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BlazinBlazer said:
What kind of bulbs are you running in the headlights that they appear blue? Which hyperwhites are those if so because I bought PIAA hyperwhites and they dont look blue at all they look just bright white. Oh and another thing, to all the x-treme owners are those fenderflares or is it apart of the body. I am really interested because I would like to put them on my non X blazer so my wheels stay tucked. HOT HOOD by the way!!!
i have the apc hyperwhites

they are fenderflares

and thanks bout the comment on the hood..:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts